We diagnose and treat patients of all ages for the full range or ear nose, throat, and head and neck conditions. Whether you have issues with hearing or hearing loss or need relief from seasonal allergies, sinus disease, snoring, or a common/rare condition, our board-certified specialists are dedicated to treating you with the highest possible level of care.
Our physicians specialize in:
- Pediatric diseases and surgery of the head and neck (tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy, ear tubes, pediatric neck masses, minimally invasive sinus surgery, frenulectomy)
- Adult diseases and surgery of the head and neck
- Diagnosis and treatment of allergy (in office allergy injections and sublingual drops)
- Diagnosis and treatment of cancers of the head, neck and skin (including reconstruction)
- Otology (disease of the ear)
- Rhinology (disease of the nose)
- Diagnosis and treatment of voice disorders
- Diagnosis and treatment of obstructive sleep apnea or other related causes of snoring
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery
- In-office balloon sinuplasty
- Rhinoplasty (reconstructive nasal surgery)
Our audiologists provide:
- Comprehensive hearing assessments.
- Assistance in the fitting and sales of hearing aids.
- Assistance in the fitting of personalized ear plugs.
Our allergy nurse provides:
- Allergy education.
- Allergy skin tests.
- Subcutaneous immunotherapy (skin injections).
- Sublingual immunotherapy (oral allergy treatments).