Highly-Effective Allergy Treatments for Sinus Relief
Oasis Ear, Nose and Throat provides allergy drops to residents of Surprise, AZ and neighboring areas. Finding effective solutions for our patients’ allergies is a top priority. By utilizing comprehensive allergy testing and creating a tailored allergy treatment plan for each individual, our premier practice provides excellent results. Allergy drops, also known as sublingual immunotherapy, are a convenient and effective option for many patients that we are proud to offer.
What is Allergy Treatment?
Using both a patient’s medical history and the results of the allergy testing they have under-gone, an allergy treatment plan is created. The treatment may include allergy medications, medical procedures, and immunotherapy. Allergy shots or allergy drops may be utilized in the immunotherapy.
The Types of Allergy Treatments We Offer
At Oasis Ear, Nose and Throat, the comprehensive allergy treatments we proudly offer to our valued patients come from decades of expertise. Our allergy treatments are designed to fit the patient’s bio-individual needs based on health histories and their unique profile. The types of allergy treatments we offer include:
- Allergy Medication: These over-the counter or prescription medications may be helpful in controlling the symptoms of your allergies, Use will depend on the severity and your overall goals.
- Medical Procedures: Sinus problems can worsen allergy symptoms and negatively affect allergy sufferers. These can include sinus infections, sleep disturbances, or other problems that affect the ears, nose, or throat. Safe, cost-effective and non-invasive treatment options complete a comprehensive solution.
- Allergy Immunotherapy: Using allergy shots or drops, immunotherapy is a long-term treatment option versus simply controlling symptoms. Immunotherapy involves the introduction of a little of your allergen over a long period of time to “retrain” your body to see that allergen as harmless. This medical management option will treat your allergies as opposed to simply controlling symptoms.
The Different Types of Allergies
An allergy occurs when your immune system overreacts to a seemingly harmless substance (known as an allergen). The body responds with an allergic reaction which can happen seasonally, year-round or even be life-long. Allergies can affect your eyes, skin, lungs, sinuses and other parts of the body so avoidance of the allergen is the best prevention. Different allergy types include:
- Dust Allergies
- Mold Allergies
- Pet Allergies
- Insect Allergies
- Latex Allergies
- Food Allergies
- Drug Allergies
- Chemcial Allergies
The Benefits of Allergy Treatments
Regardless of the allergy treatment route you take, all allergy treatments offer patients a wide array of benefits. The advantages of allergy treatments can include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Reduction of allergy symptoms
- Improvement on various types of allergies
- Reduction of long-term medication needs
- Avoidance of allergies can be discontinued or reduced
- Reduction of immune sensitivities
Why Allergy Drops Are Safe and Effective
Allergy drops are unlike other pharmaceutical medications as they consist of all-natural extracts of several allergens, like pollen and pet dander. Drops are only administered in trace amounts to greatly decrease the possibility of an allergic reaction to the drops. Our patients love the significant relief from their allergies throughout the year with this treatment option. After completing the comprehensive allergy testing, these drops are quite impactful. With treatment daily, most patients see noticeable changes in the first month. Conveniently, this treatment works with all lifestyles and schedules as you can administer the drops from the comfort of your home instead of visiting the clinic for shots.
Contact Oasis Ear, Nose and Throat Today
Allergies can be frustrating as well as harmful to a person’s health if they are left untreated. It is imperative to determine the correct course of care that will deliver effective and long-term solutions quickly. At Oasis Ear, Nose and Throat, we offer allergy treatment options for everyone including allergy medication, medical procedures and immunotherapy. If you are an allergy sufferer, we can offer allergy testing and a unique treatment plan with the best methods. As a leader in the allergy space in Arizona, you can trust our providers, our care and our solutions for your allergies year-round. Contact us today to schedule an appointment with our professional and patient-centric team.
Contact OASIS ENT Today
OASIS ENT offers allergy treatment services to the residents of Suprise, AZ, and its neighboring areas. Get in touch with us now to book an appointment.